Giants @ Twinkies Game 3 Rubber Match

Jabroni

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:15 PM)
Twins squeeze play=pwned

Meanwhile, the best relief pitcher in the major leagues, who is of course a Minnesota rookie, then pwns the Giants hitters.

It's incredible how many good pitchers, especially relief pitchers, the Twinks have.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:20 PM)
OMFG, 2 pitches and 2 outs for Crain.  Damn, the Giants suck.

Well, a lot of people suck against Crain. He's the best reliever in the game......as a rook. It's almost unfair they have so many guys come up and contribute immediately. We don't have anyone like that.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 09:24 PM)
Meanwhile, the best relief pitcher in the major leagues, who is of course a Minnesota rookie, then pwns the Giants hitters.

It's incredible how many good pitchers, especially relief pitchers, the Twinks have.

Seriously Nathan, Crain, Rincon, and Romero are working 6 inning games over there.

It's incredible annnoying listen to these announcers after playing MVP. The only thing I can think of is...GRAB SOME PINE...MEAT

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
Seriously Nathan, Crain, Rincon, and Romero are working 6 inning games over there.

It's incredible annnoying listen to these announcers after playing MVP.  The only thing I can think of is...GRAB SOME PINE...MEAT

Hey, I just noticed your sig. Anyway you could get PK's OBP with RISP??

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)

It's incredible annnoying listen to these announcers after playing MVP.  The only thing I can think of is...GRAB SOME PINE...MEAT

Seriously, how do they do that s***? Those guys pitch like every day. Are they all on 'roids or what? :angry:

Wow, I just looked and saw that 5 of their 6 relievers have ERAs under 3, and the only one that isn't is Mulholland. He's their mop-up and his ERA is under 4.

Edited by Milkman delivers