Travel Directions

mreye

QUOTE(mreye @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
Is there a site that let's you "customize" your travel directions? I want to go a certain way, but Mapquest makes me go a screwy way.

You can try Rand McNally. I think they allow you to find places you want to go in between where you start and where you finish.

On the Road

:usa :canada :aussie:

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)
You can try Rand McNally.  I think they allow you to find places you want to go in between where you start and where you finish.

On the Road

:usa  :canada  :aussie:

Thanks. That's close, but it's still not doing what I want it to do. Oh well.

Even if you could get it to spit out the exact directions you want to take, you realize there will not be a "Teleport Me There" button, right? Boy, the over-reliance some people have on their computers...

By the way, I just ordered a pizza online. Now can anybody help me figure out how to download it?! :)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
Even if you could get it to spit out the exact directions you want to take, you realize there will not be a "Teleport Me There" button, right?  Boy, the over-reliance some people have on their computers...

By the way, I just ordered a pizza online.  Now can anybody help me figure out how to download it?!  :)

What? You lost me, Jim. I know the way to go. I'm trying to print them out for someone else to save him more than an hour of traffic and construction.