JB on fire!

I was in Washington State travelling to a conference the morning I heard we got rid of Baldwin and I remember it really vividly. Ruined my whole day.

Good to see he's getting a shot and putting in a good performance. Hopefully he and keep it up.

JB :cheers

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:26 PM)
26-Jul-01: Chicago White Sox traded James Baldwin to the Los Angeles Dodgers for Onan Masaoka, Gary Majewski and Jeff Barry.

He was making $5.95 mil

We had Gary Majewski? How'd we lose him...the Everett deal? I'd like to have him right about now.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
I thought we had Gary more than once. Could be wrong though.

18-Jul-04: Montreal Expos traded Carl Everett to the Chicago White Sox for Jon Rauch and Gary Majewski.

18-Mar-03: Returned as a Rule 5 selection to the Chicago White Sox from the Toronto Blue Jays.

16-Dec-02: Selected by the Toronto Blue Jays from the Chicago White Sox in the Rule 5 minor league draft.

26-Jul-01: Chicago White Sox traded James Baldwin to the Los Angeles Dodgers for Onan Masaoka, Gary Majewski and Jeff Barry.

18-Mar-01: Los Angeles Dodgers traded Antonio Osuna and Carlos Ortega to the Chicago White Sox for Gary Majewski, Andre Simpson and Orlando Rodriguez.

02-Jun-98: Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 2nd round in 1998.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 02:25 PM)
18-Jul-04: Montreal Expos traded Carl Everett to the Chicago White Sox for Jon Rauch and Gary Majewski.

18-Mar-03:  Returned as a Rule 5 selection to the Chicago White Sox from the Toronto Blue Jays.

16-Dec-02:  Selected by the Toronto Blue Jays from the Chicago White Sox in the Rule 5 minor league draft.

26-Jul-01:  Chicago White Sox traded James Baldwin to the Los Angeles Dodgers for Onan Masaoka, Gary Majewski and Jeff Barry.

18-Mar-01:  Los Angeles Dodgers traded Antonio Osuna and Carlos Ortega to the Chicago White Sox for Gary Majewski, Andre Simpson and Orlando Rodriguez.

02-Jun-98:  Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 2nd round in 1998.

Wow the Sox really liked him but just could never keep him.