check your comcast info for tonights game

baggio202

Guest hotsoxchick1

well after reading that stats thing about the twinkies either sweeping or being swept this season thus far.. i figured we screwed this series anyhow..........nothing else will surprise me ......unless we win of course....... :o

well after reading that stats thing about the twinkies either sweeping or being swept this season thus far.. i figured we screwed this series anyhow..........nothing else will surprise me ......unless we win of course....... :o

lol i have to hand it to ya, you seem to be a diehard fan.

Guest hotsoxchick1
lol i have to hand it to ya, you seem to be a diehard fan.

bmr...... im a diehard sox fan whos at the end of her rope here, with the knott tied and slipping the loop over my head.........all i need now is for someone to kick the chair out from under me and ill be out of my sox misery..... but.......only to live it in the after life when they sprinkle my ashes all over the field................hows that for a diehard glutton for punishment fan???????? :D :D

bmr...... im a diehard sox fan whos at the end of her rope here, with the knott tied and slipping the loop over my head.........all i need now is for someone to kick the chair out from under me and ill be out of my sox misery..... but.......only to live it in the after life when they sprinkle my ashes all over the field................hows that for a diehard glutton for punishment fan???????? :D  :D

So baby, how "hot" are ya? lol :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol .. well i was going to say.. whats the difference youll never see me in person anyhow.....(according to your exact words on a different thread).............but i didnt go there now did i..............lol lol lol lol............... :D

lol .. well i was going to say.. whats the difference youll never see me in person anyhow.....(according to your exact words on a different thread).............but i didnt go there now did i..............lol lol lol lol............... :D

Ahhh i cant help it, I am always wanting to flirt, lol. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o lol lemme try lemme try  :headbang  :D

lol.......can you hammer a 9 inch nail into a steel gurder with the tip of your penis?????lol..........if so then we will talk..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang ... i love that line in that movie..

lol.......can you hammer a 9 inch nail into a steel gurder with the tip of your penis?????lol..........if so then we will talk..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :headbang ... i love that line in that movie..

:o uhhhhhhh next woman please? haha... :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o uhhhhhhh next woman please?  haha... :P

uhh huh thats what i thought... move along please and let the real men up front...............lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

uhh huh thats what i thought... move along please and let the real men up front...............lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol............. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Man where is that "running away" icon when i need it? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Man where is that "running away" icon when i need it?    ;)

i think you need this one a bit more............its what we do to all of our board turds...........lmao :D

flush.gif

Guest hotsoxchick1
i think you need this one a bit more............its what we do to all of our board turds...........lmao  :D

flush.gif

Ahhh you probably couldnt handle all of my two inches... :D :P :bringit

lol...... yeah your right .. i dont dabble in inches when i can mount feet......... :D :headbang

i think you need this one a bit more............its what we do to all of our board turds...........lmao  :D

flush.gif

lol...... yeah your right .. i dont dabble in inches when i can mount feet......... :D :headbang

woohooo!!! Well my "feet" are 11 inches. :headbang you sure it will fit? lol :o

Guest hotsoxchick1

flush.gif

ha ha ha.......that foot thing is a big myth anyhow...........so is the hand/fingers thing before you even think of going there...lol....besides i dont know if anyone has ever told ya.. its not the size of the ship sailing on the water, its the motion of the ocean it sails in...... ;)

flush.gif

ha ha ha.......that foot thing is a big myth anyhow...........so is the hand/fingers thing before you even think of going there...lol....besides i dont know if anyone has ever told ya.. its not the size of the ship sailing on the water, its the motion of the ocean it sails in...... ;)

Yeah it has to be a myth because i have big feet and small hands. I wont tell ya the rest lol. And of course i know that size doesnt matter. Obviously i was joking. Hey sweetie, im going to watch the NBA playoffs now, talk to ya later.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol well im glad we got that all straightened up..........you have a great rest of your day... ive got things to go do and places to be soon so i need to head out of here for a while............catch ya on the flip side hon........... :D