Hell yes I'm turnin it on

I'm workin my legs hell yes

I'm callin you out I'm switchin my plates

(please enjoy)

Hell yes

I'm cleanin the floor my beat is correct

A little musical interlude from Beck

What an amazing season so far.

Aj kept looking and looking for that pitch, and Brazoban finally grooved him one. Great inning. Im still in disbelief at how that turned out, I thought we were cooked when Konerko flew out.

Kudos to Willie ONCE AGAIN for putting himself in scoring position with two outs in the bottom of the ninth.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
Wow is all I can say. I was getting pumped up for this game all day. I told my friends to f*** off, this was a White Sox night. I watched every pitch and never had a doubt. Unreal, what a team, what a season. Keep it going boys!!! :gosox2:

You called it dude.

Once again, someone makes a ballsy prediction on the boards and it pays off. I love it!!!

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 08:51 PM)
Wow is all I can say. I was getting pumped up for this game all day. I told my friends to f*** off, this was a White Sox night. I watched every pitch and never had a doubt. Unreal, what a team, what a season. Keep it going boys!!! :gosox2:

Same here man. I was looking forward to this all day, with the vintage jerseys and everything. I knew the first inning was only an abberation of what was going to happen tonight. I just had a feeling we were going to do something big tonight. I love it.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 07:52 PM)
Aj kept looking and looking for that pitch, and Brazoban finally grooved him one. Great inning. Im still in disbelief at how that turned out, I thought we were cooked when Konerko flew out.

Kudos to Willie ONCE AGAIN for putting himself in scoring position with two outs in the bottom of the ninth.

I thought we were going to extras when AJ popped up into the dugout. Choi had a good shot at that one.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
Same here man.  I was looking forward to this all day, with the vintage jerseys and everything.  I knew the first inning was only an abberation of what was going to happen tonight.  I just had a feeling we were going to do something big tonight.  I love it.

I just can't wait for the rest of the season! It's all sinking in now. 23 games over. 6.5 game lead. Unbelievable team chemistry and unity. I can't wait to make it out to the game Monday.