AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

:cheers What a win. Whatta f***ing win. This team is unreal in the late innings. We've seen it so many times this season. They'll just hang tight, hang tight, hang tight....8th or 9th inning they wait for the bullpen to come in and then they pounce. I really like the makeup of this team. At this point in the season, after proving to the league that we don't hesitate to come back and win late, closers tend not to have that strut and dominating attitude coming in to face our boys in the 9th. When you're in their heads before they throw a pitch, you're doing something special. :gosox3:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 08:44 PM)
It was about as borderline as they come.  It scraped about a sixteenth of an inch of the foul line before bouncing into the corner.

Thank you. I thought it may have been foul because Ozzie came out again to talk to the umpire after the inning. It might have been because the umpire was looking for a fight. He was out in the outfield and started walking in yelling into the dugout.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
HOLY f***ING s*** I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

4 RUN 9TH SEALS THE DEAL

EAT s*** DODGERS YOU AINT GETTING A WIN THAT EASILY!!!!!!!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another amzing game for those Chicago White Sox!!!!!!!

Go Sox!!!!!!!!!! :gosox3:

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:46 PM)
it sucks being in Canada for the weekend and missing a game like this  :crying Oh well if the royals can sweep the dodgers so can we  :gosox3:

royals sweep dodgers, sox sweep dodgers, sox sweep royals

the royals are hot so I say we take 2 of 3 :gosox2:

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 03:50 AM)
royals sweep dodgers, sox sweep dodgers,  sox sweep royals

the royals are hot so I say we take 2 of 3  :gosox2:

nah they just got schooled twice by the astro's and we havent lost to them yet, and now Greinkie is struggling and Sweeney is hurt I think.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 11:06 PM)
I was at the game today (thanks for Alex and Jason for gettin me into the 100 level), the stadium was absolutely electric in the 9th, even before they scored any runs. It was one of the best games I've ever been to.

:headbang  :headbang

I was there tonight too, and I agree. That game was one of the best I've been to. The crowd was great. I LOVE THIS TEAM!!

:gosox2: :gosox1: :headbang :headbang :gosox3: :gosox4:

Edited by POTUSChris

Man what a great win today. My wife and I spent most of the afternoon looking for TV at Best buy and Circuit city. When we were at CC, the game was on and it was the bottom ninth. We saw the comeback win and what an awesome win! The sales people were looking at me bcoz I was clapping and jumping for joy.