AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(bulokis @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)
Man what a great win today. My wife and I spent most of the afternoon looking for TV at Best buy and Circuit city. When we were at CC, the game was on and it was the bottom ninth. We saw the comeback win and what an awesome win! The sales people were looking at me bcoz I was clapping and jumping for joy.

I was coming home from a party and listening to it on the radio. Right when Rooney made the call i knew it was gone. I high-fived my uncle who was driving the car, and my dad(cub fan) just sat there. It was great.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so fun to watch I can't even explain what was going through my mind, just unreal. Ballsy f***in outing by Freddy tonight, Aaron takes what's given to him and basehit up the middle and of course aj ending it. Has there been a better 3 game stretch this season then these last 3?? WOW, just wow, special f***in team. I love these guys.

I know I'm late but I worked last night and today and I only got to see the last 10 minutes of the game. Willie on 2nd, 2 out, 0-1 to A-Row AND I was watching it with 2 Cub fans. Aaron singles up the middle...tie game. I rub it in to the Cub fans. Next comes AJ and after Choi misses the 3-2 foul ball, I KNEW Aj would make 'em pay. 3 seconds later I'm outta my seat screaming "YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE MOTHERf***ING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD....YES!" @ the top of my lungs and umping in the table.

THE best 10 minutes of Sox baseball IVe seen this year.....HELL MOTHERf***ING YES!