It's destiny

Jake

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
Sox are currently 7 games up. That hasn't happened since 2000.

Enjoy it while it lasts; Contreras pitches tonight, so it'll be back to 6.5 by about 9 PM.

Why the goddamned hell do you believe this s*** before it happens? So you can pat yourself on the back and say you were right?

What a fan. Woohoo, here's to my team losing. Go cheer for the f***ing Cubs, ok?

/I'm so damned sick of the negative bull s*** - I don't mean this personally AO, but damn, think about it - rant (again) over

Edited by kapkomet

Why the godadmned hell do you believe this s*** before it happens?  So you can pat yourself on the back and say you were right?

What a fan.  Woohoo, here's to my team losing.  Go cheer for the f***ing Cubs, ok?

/I'm so damned sick of the negative bull s*** - I don't mean this personally AO, but damn, think about it n- rant (again) over

If you think I would ever "woohoo" a Sox loss, or if you think that I would ever feel happy about a White Sox loser, then you are sadly mistaken.

I just think that, realistically, we'll probably lose this game. It brings me anger, not pleasure, to say that. That said, I'll have Ed Farmer and John Rooney on my dial tonight and I'll be cheering, cheering, cheering for the Sox to prove me wrong.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:06 PM)
If you think I would ever "woohoo" a Sox loss, or if you think that I would ever feel happy about a White Sox loser, then you are sadly mistaken.

I just think that, realistically, we'll probably lose this game. It brings me anger, not pleasure, to say that. That said, I'll have Ed Farmer and John Rooney on my dial tonight and I'll be cheering, cheering, cheering for the Sox to prove me wrong.

ok, that's cool... but there's a million other ways to say what you posted.

How about,

I HOPE THAT we're not looking or...

please don't doom them from the start, that's all I'm saying.

Having said that, here's hoping you're wrong. :chair :cheers

I was listening to that 8th inning on the radio and that "go go go go White Sox" song from yesterday just kept playing over and over in my head. Anyone else get ballpark music stuck in their head for a few days after going to a game?

Anyway, I'm rarely happier to be wrong. 7.5 games up...not since 2000.