*IF* The sox made it to the series....

drowninginflame

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
Me, I am basing the vacation time I have left on the world series, if the white sox make it I am traveling to whatever city it would be held.

Hopefully the American League will win the All Star game and I won't have to travel anywhere. 

I've waited my whole life for this, I ain't gonna miss it.

* Hypothetically speaking *

Anyone else wanna join me?

:gosoxretro:

My hope is one round they play the Angels. I'll stay in town for that. Than the next round or the round they weren't in Anaheim I'd go see them (either in Chicago or in a city close to me). I have a few frequent flyer free flights saved up for this instance.

When it came to the series, I hope they are playing SD or LA or even Arizona as I could make the drive and see some of the games there. Although I would make sure to see one World Series game at the cell and would ask everyone I freaking new with any potential connections to get me tickets.

Oh my god, it would be amazing. I already got a world series fund saved up, plus the few free travel tickets (just waiting :) )