White Sox vs Dodgers 6/19/05 Game Thread

YASNY

His current stats on the season don't say that. :huh

Im refering to you and the fact that you get owned a lot.. like when you made fun of Rowands optimism and said the game was over and then we won.. and then now sarcasticly about Willie when he knocks in a run with a double.. lolerz.. All I ever see if you complaining or talking bout how bad we are, its great to see you eat your words when people do stuff like that

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could say the same for you b****ing out Neal Cotts whenever he has a bad outing...

Cotts is doing well now and I even posted the article on why he sucked in the past. He apparently was looking at the ground during his delivery. I'm sure you knew that though.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
You could say the same for you b****ing out Neal Cotts whenever he has a bad outing...

And the last time that happened was............ (just check my sig peoples).

Im refering to you and the fact that you get owned a lot.. like when you made fun of Rowands optimism and said the game was over and then we won.. and then now sarcasticly about Willie when he knocks in a run with a double.. lolerz.. All I ever see if you complaining or talking bout how bad we are, its great to see you eat your words when people do stuff like that

Owned? On the whole, our offense is not very good. The stats prove my point. We are just clutch at scoring runs when it counts but not always.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
Cotts is doing well now and I even posted the article on why he sucked in the past.  He apparently was looking at the ground during his delivery.  I'm sure you knew that though.

Oh, wow, you posted an article? Really?

I can care less. You still don't compliment Cotts when he does well (I haven't seen it, at least -- maybe you have and I've forgotten). You just like to kick 'em when they're down, like Harris right now.

Owned?  On the whole, our offense is not very good.  The stats prove my point.  We are just clutch at scoring runs when it counts but not always.

Ok I dont get how you can say were not that good.. 9th in the league in scoring seems to say otherwise..

Were getting the job done, lets leave it at that

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 01:56 AM)
Owned?  On the whole, our offense is not very good.  The stats prove my point.  We are just clutch at scoring runs when it counts but not always.

Just letting you know that we are still leading our division.

Oh, wow, you posted an article?  Really?

I can care less.  You still don't compliment Cotts when he does well (I haven't seen it, at least -- maybe you have and I've forgotten).  You just like to kick 'em when they're down, like Harris right now.

But he DID suck in the past. I don't understand what you are trying to say. The reason he is pitching better is because he isn't looking at the ground before he delivers.

Good. We have it down to a run now with plenty of time left. Hopefully we hold em to just 3 and Ozzie doesnt leave Contreras in too long just so he can possibly get the win.

It may be better that it isn't a tie game. Contreras always seems to give up the homer in late innings to give up the lead.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 01:58 AM)
But he DID suck in the past.  I don't understand what you are trying to say.  The reason he is pitching better is because he isn't looking at the ground before he delivers.

Yes, he did suck in the past. He's young. I don't expect a guy to come up from the minors and have an instant 3.25 ERA.

I'm not pointing at that.

I'm just saying, I see you all the time ripping guys when they suck, yet when they come with a nice play, I don't see you giving them their due. That's what I'm trying to say.

Even in your post about Harris, I sensed a jab at him ( ala, Harris can't hit the ball out of the infield).

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:58 AM)
But he DID suck in the past.  I don't understand what you are trying to say.  The reason he is pitching better is because he isn't looking at the ground before he delivers.

And you gave him no hope of getting better despite the fact he has pitched less than 100 innings at the major league level.

Funny how he only has 5 BB's since May, with that "control" of his isn't it.

Yes, he did suck in the past.  He's young.  I don't expect a guy to come up from the minors and have an instant 3.25 ERA. 

I'm not pointing at that.

I'm just saying, I see you all the time ripping guys when they suck, yet when they come with a nice play, I don't see you giving them their due.  That's what I'm trying to say.

Even in your post about Harris, I sensed a jab at him ( ala, Harris can't hit the ball out of the infield).

Awww, come on. How often does Willie hit a weak grounder to the right side? That was his hardest hit the entire season.