White Sox vs Dodgers 6/19/05 Game Thread

YASNY

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 02:01 AM)
And you gave him no hope of getting better despite the fact he has pitched less than 100 innings at the major league level.

Funny how he only has 5 BB's since May, with that "control" of his isn't it.

Shh... It's all good, he posted an article. ;)

How many pitches is Contreras at?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you gave him no hope of getting better despite the fact he has pitched less than 100 innings at the major league level.

Funny how he only has 5 BB's since May, with that "control" of his isn't it.

Hmmm, I already answered this. The reason he has more control this year is because he isn't looking down at the ground before he throws the ball.

Awww, come on.  How often does Willie hit a weak grounder to the right side?  That was his hardest hit the entire season.

If Willie was a full time player, his numbers would be much better.. even so, does it really matter IF that was his hardest hit all season.. It drove in a run, so im happy with that..

If Willie was a full time player, his numbers would be much better.. even so, does it really matter IF that was his hardest hit all season.. It drove in a run, so im happy with that..

I don't think Willie is as good of a hitter as D'Angelo Jimenez but his defense and base-running is much better.

This is kinda irrevelant, but I'm just trying to confirm this. Did El Duque just get put on the DL for extra rest, or is something serious wrong with him? I'm assuming he's not injured (at least nothing major) but I'm just double checking. Hopefully B-Mac dominates.

This is kinda irrevelant, but I'm just trying to confirm this. Did El Duque just get put on the DL for extra rest, or is something serious wrong with him? I'm assuming he's not injured (at least nothing major) but I'm just double checking. Hopefully B-Mac dominates.

Sore shoulder, just like last time.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:03 PM)
Hmmm, I already answered this.  The reason he has more control this year is because he isn't looking down at the ground before he throws the ball.

But of course little things like that wouldn't have been seen a month or 2 ago, when the Cotts haters were DEMANDING he must be sent down to AAA.

Sooo..... how bout that Kevin Walker........

I don't think Willie is as good of a hitter as D'Angelo Jimenez but his defense and base-running is much better.

Willies first full year last season he hit .265 with a good OBP and 19 steals.. that was even with them f***ing with him at the end of the year and him kinda dissapearing.. I think with a FULL season of starting duties all year Willie could easily turn into a .280 hitter with 30+ SB's

2 on - 2out

I truely believe if we let a run score we are in serious trouble.

OH s*** here comes Marte who has looked like s*** since returning.

Ugh - prove me wrong Damaso and keep us in the game.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
2 on - 2out

I truely believe if we let a run score we are in serious trouble.

OH s*** here comes Marte who has looked like s*** since returning.

Ugh - prove me wrong Damaso and keep us in the game.

I'm predicting a 3 run bomb on a fastball by Marte. The guy isn't healthy. Cotts should be in there.