For those that make wallpapers...

Thanks. Well, I'm going to buy Photoshop at the end of the month(I need to get some money) so I'll have to wait.

Anyway, is it possible for someone to make me a wallpaper?? If anyone can, I want the celebration from last night's walkoff HR by AJ as the main background. I want the AJ batflip anywhere in there. I'd also like a "Sox Pride" logo thing in the middle in the red, black, and white and a list of the players on the team on one of the sides. If anyone can do it, I'd appreciate it alot.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
Thanks. Well, I'm going to buy Photoshop at the end of the month(I need to get some money) so I'll have to wait.

Anyway, is it possible for someone to make me a wallpaper?? If anyone can, I want the celebration from last night's walkoff HR by AJ as the main background. I want the AJ batflip anywhere in there. I'd also like a "Sox Pride" logo thing in the middle in the red, black, and white and a list of the players on the team on one of the sides. If anyone can do it, I'd appreciate it alot.

If you still want it, I am working on it for ya...