White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05

sox-r-us

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 07:54 PM)
It's the f***ing Mike Sweeney-less Royals.  GMAFB.

I forgot that Mike Sweeney was 100-100 the last dozen or so games with Bell as the manager. Can you make an intelligent post without defecating all over yourself and other players? This guy is 21 years old for f***s sake, God forbid he gets a little slack cut for him.

Just shut the f*** up already and stop f**ging up every thread you post in.

Edited by Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
what's with all the negativity in here?  we're still in first place right?  no problems.  we're untouchable right?

Now your just being an ass. You are a f***ing tool man.

STFU_newbie.jpg

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
We shouldve kept McCarthy down at AAA.  He's not ready yet and all we are doing is wasting his options.  We shoulda brought up Adkins or Bej see if they got it, atleast until el duque comes back plus they already got major league experience.

I don't believe you can burn more than one option in a season. We can bring him up and down all we want this season without jeopardizing future flexibility.

I'm blacked out down here in Tulsa being they're playing KC, but from the sounds of it KW has a slot in the rotation to fill. I wouldn't be surprised if we see the trigger pulled within the next week. Roger, oh Roger, how'd you like to win a ring in Chicago?

you are by far, the worse white sox fan i have ever seen.

This young kid comes up to fill in for an injury. 

Are you expecting a cy young? he's 21 years old, yeah let's boo him, that will surely help him.

As i've said before, you're a joke.

as if i give a f*** about your opinion? obviously you and He_gawn are all over my jock. it's nice to have a fanclub. you'll get your membership cards in the mail. and it's fitting the "holier than thou" posters resort to the personal attacks that they don't like against them.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)
Please don't jump on me for this, but what do we do about the 5th starter spot now?

Clearly McCarthy can't do it this year.  Who knows about El Duque.

Dye homers.  Thank God.

we could try cotts

Out of the inning. 7-6 Sox.

Tonite is a perfect example why I was harping and harping about getting a couple of veteran starting pitchers to hang out in AAA.

Tough to stockpile starting pitching but they were totally counting on McCarthy to be the ace in the hole 6th starter, but he does not appear to be ready. You have to learn how to put away hitters, and it's obvious his experience is lacking. None of which is his fault, he just needs more experience and I prefer it not be in the midst of a pennant race.

I would like to talk to KW and see how he feels about it.

I forgot that Mike Sweeney was 100-100 the last dozen or so games with Bell as the manager. Can you make an intelligent post without defecating all over yourself and other players? This guy is 21 years old for f***s sake, God forbid he gets a little slack cut for him.

Just shut the f*** up already and stop f**ging up every thread you post in.

What's your problem, man? I said McCarthy sucked tonight and he did. Am I lying? It's just my opinion.

Here's the thing with McCarthy: If he is unable to strikeout MLB hitters at a solid rate (like he's done in the minors), he's going to have to either develop another pitch or change from a 4-seam to a 2-seam fastball. The scary thing about tonight's performance was that it wasn't even the long ball that hurt him. I'm not giving up on McCarthy, but I wouldn't shed a tear if we used him in a trade. Problem is, Duque's health problems probably won't allow for us to trade him.