White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05

sox-r-us

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
If McCarthy is going to start every guy off with a 2-0 count, he will be no better than El Duque.  That's a fact.

No s*** Sherlock.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 01:19 AM)
I love it how you only jump into the game threads when bad things happen.

Thanks for knowing my schedule. Or maybe I just got back in the last inning after being out for the first few innings. I'm on here just as much as anyone else.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 07:21 PM)
Thanks for knowing my schedule.  Or maybe I just got back in the last inning after being out for the first few innings.  I'm on here just as much as anyone else.

Ok, well this is true I don't know your schedule but I made that comment cause you also disappeared from the game thread during that Dbacks game once the Sox started coming back.

Runners at the corners. Frank up with 1 out. Does anyone else think that Pablo is worth more to this team than Willie. He's pretty good, as long as he isn't playing 3rd base. :ph34r:

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
Runners at the corners.  Frank up with 1 out.  Does anyone else think that Pablo is worth more to this team than Willie.  He's pretty good.

you could send timo down and keep willie, imo

Edit: ozuna is more valuable

Edited by chi-guy2

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 01:22 AM)
Ok, well this is true I don't know your schedule but I made that comment cause you also disappeared from the game thread during that Dbacks game once the Sox started coming back.

I was on chat the entire time. I just wanted to stay out of the bickering that was going on with the thread. :cheers

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 07:23 PM)
I think Ozuna is faster than Willie Harris.  Even though Joe Morgan claimed Willie was our faster player last night, I really think Pods and Ozuna are faster.

For once I actually agreed with Morgan, I think willie is the fastest guy we have.