White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05

sox-r-us

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, McCarthy should be throwing up 7 IP 3 H 0 ER 10 SO every time against a team that is hitting .300 with their new manager.

Do you ever get tired of being an absolute moron most of the times? God, three starts in the bigs and you're ready to s*** all over him.

It's the f***ing Mike Sweeney-less Royals. GMAFB.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:54 PM)
Yeah, McCarthy should be throwing up 7 IP 3 H 0 ER 10 SO every time against a team that is hitting .300 with their new manager.

Do you ever get tired of being an absolute moron most of the times? God, three starts in the bigs and you're ready to s*** all over him.

It's s*** like that that got Jabroni banned at WSI.

:headshake

Inning over.

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
what's with all the negativity in here?  we're still in first place right?  no problems.  we're untouchable right?

wait just a minute, your one of them that is being negative

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
We shouldve kept McCarthy down at AAA.  He's not ready yet and all we are doing is wasting his options.  We shoulda brought up Adkins or Bej see if they got it, atleast until el duque comes back plus they already got major league experience.

We used one option when he was up the first time. That's it. He can bounce up and down all year without "wasting" any more options.

It's s*** like that that got Jabroni banned at WSI.

:headshake

Inning over.

WSI is a s***hole. Many posters here have been banned there. Their mods are ego-tripping assholes. Should you be banned for making a stupid personal jab at me?

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
We shouldve kept McCarthy down at AAA.  He's not ready yet and all we are doing is wasting his options.  We shoulda brought up Adkins or Bej see if they got it, atleast until el duque comes back plus they already got major league experience.

Options work moreso per year I believe, and not for everytime a player is sent down.

i think this kid should go back down to the minors and stay there for the rest of the year he isn't even close to being ready, next year he will probally start the year as the 5th starter and hopefully by that time he is ready and never has to see the minors again

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
what's with all the negativity in here?  we're still in first place right?  no problems.  we're untouchable right?

how you haven't gotten banned yet i have no idea.