White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05

sox-r-us

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok good, come right back and drive them crazy offensively.

Wow, Crede drills one out to the fence, just not enough.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
What's your problem, man?  I said McCarthy sucked tonight and he did.  Am I lying?  It's just my opinion.

No, all of your opinions are always on the negative side with no thought put into them. It's quite alright to be cynical as long as you're making your synapses fire every now and then. Your profile says McCarthy is your favorite prospect, so I'd suggest changing it now you've written him off. You're so fairweather it makes a lot of posters here sick.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
Please don't jump on me for this, but what do we do about the 5th starter spot now?

Clearly McCarthy can't do it this year.  Who knows about El Duque.

Dye homers.  Thank God.

Not too much to worry about. If we get a 4 ERA out of the 5 spot, we should be fine. Remember guys, we weren't really expecting anything but .500 ball out of the 5th slot.

as if i give a f*** about your opinion?  obviously you and He_gawn are all over my jock.  it's nice to have a fanclub.  you'll get your membership cards in the mail.  and it's fitting the "holier than thou" posters resort to the personal attacks that they don't like against them.

I got your back man..

I guess they dont care that BMac hasnt been any better than anything else we have tossed out there the past few years for the 5th starter spot/call up guy..

The excuses are getting old.. he isnt getting the job done, it doesnt matter what his age and s*** are, they called him up because they thought he could get the job done and he has yet to do that in his stints with the big club..

I dont have anything against BMac its just that I dont think he is as good as everyone thinks he is and hes definatly not ready yet which is why I wouldnt mind trading him for the right player if the situation came up..

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
And he was garbage tonight. :huh  Are you going to continue this?

You didn't say he was garbage tonight, you said Mccarthy=garbage, in that context it looks like you're saying he's just a garbage pitcher.

No, all of your opinions are always on the negative side with no thought put into them. It's quite alright to be cynical as long as you're making your synapses fire every now and then. Your profile says McCarthy is your favorite prospect, so I'd suggest changing it now you've written him off. You're so fairweather it makes a lot of posters here sick.

Ignore me or don't read my posts. No one is forcing you to. :huh

I couldn't mean that anymore of a compliment if I tried, but that was the worst swing I've seen from Ozuna all year. I'm also the last person to state I'd rather have him at SS over Uribe, but right now, Ozuna is a bigger offensive weapon than Uribe is.

Hes right man

Everything I see you say is negative.. dating back to the other day against Arizona when Rowand44 said we would win the game and you laughed at his optimism to against LA when you said thanks Ozzie for losing another one and we came back and won again to taking shots at Willie Harris when he knocks in a huge RBI on a double.. Then today you were going on and on about "Paulsy" then he hits a 3 run HR and your changing your tune..