Umpires for this series

Cubs Suck23

QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:52 PM)
Umpires: HP: Jerry Meals. 1B: Mike Winters. 2B: Bruce Froemming. 3B: Hunter Wendelstedt............... same crap crew from Oakland roadtrip

so looks like we can be looking for some crap calls.....lets just hope when they do blow calls they do it for the home team

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
Oh s*** there goes the neighborhood!!  Are the Ligue (I dont know the spelling)boys around?

You have to close your tags.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
Oh s*** there goes the neighborhood!!  Are the Ligue (I dont know the spelling)boys around?

Edited by Kalapse

Whats the under/over of Ozzie getting tossed by Fatty Froemming or Hunter Dumbledork this series. I would say about 80%.

Well its our turn to rotate the anti-ozzie umping team back into a series.

In this series if a call or obscure ruling can go against the sox, it will.

Tonight there was two strike zones. One for the herpes man, the other for any other sox pitcher.

Fatty Froemming will be out of position the entire series.

Umpires: HP--Jerry Meals. 1B--Mike Winters. 2B--Bruce Froemming. 3B--Hunter Wendelstedt.

Wait till Hunter Dumbledork gets behind the plate to screw us big time. Thank god this is the royals and we should stomp on them.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Whats the under/over of Ozzie getting tossed by Fatty Froemming or Hunter Dumbledork this series.  I would say about 80%.

Well its our turn to rotate the anti-ozzie umping team back into a series.

In this series if a call or obscure ruling can go against the sox, it will.

Tonight there was two strike zones.  One for the herpes man, the other for any other sox pitcher. 

Fatty Froemming will be out of position the entire series. 

Umpires: HP--Jerry Meals. 1B--Mike Winters. 2B--Bruce Froemming. 3B--Hunter Wendelstedt.

Wait till Hunter Dumbledork gets behind the plate to screw us big time.  Thank god this is the royals and we should stomp on them.

He wont get behind the plate will he? the umpires rotate clockwise so he will be at 2nd tommrow and 1st the next

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(Tmar28 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
i take it you do not like these umpires

Remember the Oakland series, and Crede getting tossed. Widger playing third, Dye at SS.

That was a product of this umping crew. Ozzie has been tossed out of games by this douche.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
Won't the league be watching them to make sure they call the games fairly, especially after they punished them before?

And what are they gunna say if they do, I doubt major league baseball is gunna call out there own umpires.