OFFICIAL SOXTALK TICKET SWAP THREAD!!!

BigNDfan80

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy all... I have gotten a couple of PMs with ideas about setting up an area for people who want to swap/sell/buy tickets for games. I am going to pin this thread up for a while, and if there is interest it will stick around.

Essentially if you are looking to buy-sell-trade-giveaway tickets to any White Sox games, post your interests and specifics here, that way people can PM or post to you to get the hook up.

Any questions or suggestions to make this better just let me know.

Mike

Is there going to be a ticket release before this weekend? Usually there are some reserved tickets that get released.

With our season ticket base being so low I can see that they sold all 3 days out bases on a combo of season tickets/ozzie&minnie plans.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
Is there going to be a ticket release before this weekend?  Usually there are some reserved tickets that get released. 

With our season ticket base being so low I can see that they sold all 3 days out bases on a combo of season tickets/ozzie&minnie plans.

If it is going to happen, it will be the day of the game, and it will be at the stadium box office. Good luck.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
Damn, I called the ticket line today and scored primo seats behind the plate, gotta love the sox charge authorization form!!!

You got tix for Friday's game? Is this just the regular ticket office? What is the sox charge authorization form???

QUOTE(Finkelstein @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
You got tix for Friday's game?  Is this just the regular ticket office?  What is the sox charge authorization form???

No, for tonight. The authorization form is something that season tickets holders get and we get a special hotline to call in for premium seats, its awesome. I would recommend everyone get at least the 27 game plan sometime to really watch the sox. tis the best!!

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
No, for tonight.  The authorization form is something that season tickets holders get and we get a special hotline to call in for premium seats, its awesome.  I would recommend everyone get at least the 27 game plan sometime to really watch the sox.  tis the best!!

we dont alll have the cheddar like u rock.

QUOTE(kman @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
we dont alll have the cheddar like u rock.

hahahaha, true dat. But honestly im young and I have been buying season tickets since i was 21. Its only like 700 bucks, what I do is save up like 50-100 bucks a month, every month, and by the time the new season rolls around, I have enough for another year of tickets, I wouldnt have it any other way.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
No, for tonight.  The authorization form is something that season tickets holders get and we get a special hotline to call in for premium seats, its awesome.  I would recommend everyone get at least the 27 game plan sometime to really watch the sox.  tis the best!!

Also if you aren't a season ticket holder you can also go to the box office and say what are your best available seats from turn-ins. Usually get nice seats.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
Is there going to be a ticket release before this weekend?  Usually there are some reserved tickets that get released. 

yeah, but theyr're being 'auctioned' remember?