OFFICIAL SOXTALK TICKET SWAP THREAD!!!

BigNDfan80

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious. How much is it going to end up costing me to get tickets for myself and my long White Sox fan suffering old man once the playoffs roll around? Any ideas? Maybe for two kinds of seats...one for upper deck and one for lower deck? Thoughts?

I think I remember in 2000 I almost bought some on ebay for $70/piece but then he couldn't make it. Does that sound about right?

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 08:45 AM)
I'm curious.  How much is it going to end up costing me to get tickets for myself and my long White Sox fan suffering old man once the playoffs roll around?  Any ideas?  Maybe for two kinds of seats...one for upper deck and one for lower deck?  Thoughts?

I think I remember in 2000 I almost bought some on ebay for $70/piece but then he couldn't make it.  Does that sound about right?

Get online or call the box office at 10 o'clock or whatever time they're released on the day they're released and you'll get them much cheaper.

I know not too many people go to games by themselves, but anyone want 1 ticket, sec 538, row 8? I had one person cancel out on me, now I have on eleft over. FV $32, Yours for $15 and a beer. PM me if interested, but I am leaving at noon. GO SOX!!!!

Hey guys I just bought tickets and realized I'm going to be out of town that weekend. I just want to break even and get rid of the tix.

Here is the info on the tickets:

Chicago White Sox vs. Oakland Athletics

U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago, IL

Friday July 08, 2005 7:05 pm

Seat location: section BOX153, row 22, seats 1-4

Total Charge: $136.03

Additional items purchased:

Parking: Chicago White Sox vs. Oakland Athletics

quantity: 1

Parking is included for that total.

pm me if interested.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 09:55 AM)
Get online or call the box office at 10 o'clock or whatever time they're released on the day they're released and you'll get them much cheaper.

Do you have to order them for that whole series then? Or order them for any series that could happen or how does that work?