Sunday's Matchup

QUOTE(Al Lopez's Ghost @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 06:40 AM)
Well, the Scrubs are thinking about not having number 22 pitch a rehab game, but putting right back into action against us on Sunday.

Aim for the elbow, boys!

Has there been any new word out of Sox camp whether or not Jon gets moved up? Ozzie couldn't have been too thrilled with McCarthy's performance against the AAA Royals of KC. I would like to see Jon get the start, especially if the Cubs are going to rush Prior back to face us.

QUOTE(Finkelstein @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 07:18 AM)
Has there been any new word out of Sox camp whether or not Jon gets moved up?  Ozzie couldn't have been too thrilled with McCarthy's performance against the AAA Royals of KC.  I would like to see Jon get the start, especially if the Cubs are going to rush Prior back to face us.

I would rather have Jon go than BMac.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 08:21 AM)
I would rather have Jon go than BMac.

I agree. The Flubs are actually hitting the ball well lately. They might be the best hitting team in the NL these days but not sure about that. I'd much rather see Jon in that situation.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 07:33 AM)
I agree.  The Flubs are actually hitting the ball well lately.  They might be the best hitting team in the NL these days but not sure about that.  I'd much rather see Jon in that situation.

It could also hurt Brandon's physce more if he pitched and got shelled.