Everybody loves a car wreck

southsider2k5

QUOTE(winodj @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
Take away Southsider's posts and that number drops to 8. :)

Surprisingly I was barely on yesterday. Knightni had almost 200 posts, and Jabroni had 150. I had 50 posts yesterday, and only had the 10th highest total for the day.

What is more impressive, a new Soxtalk posting record, or me not being a part of it???? :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
Surprisingly I was barely on yesterday.  Knightni had almost 200 posts, and Jabroni had 150.  I had 50 posts yesterday, and only had the 10th highest total for the day.

What is more impressive, a new Soxtalk posting record, or me not being a part of it???? :bang

Knightni shouldnt count. Most of his posts consisted of "0-1" or "3-1"

running commentary should be balled into one post ;)

I don't see 2642 posts as something to be proud of. Most that number is just fluff, useless posts that are posted for no reason but to raise post counts. I'm not including Knightni in this or even Jabroni but there are a few people on the board lately that have been posting crap.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
I don't see 2642 posts as something to be proud of. Most that number is just fluff, useless posts that are posted for no reason but to raise post counts. I'm not including Knightni in this or even Jabroni but there are a few people on the board lately that have been posting crap.

Poop.jpg

^Irony

Yep