Angelo sucks

Soxfest

T.Johnson and I.Scott both from Florida , what the f*** is going on , we needed a backup RB and Suggs or Smith would of been perfect. This draft as a whole is a D at best. Angelo just cashed his ticket out of town. :fyou JA... 5th round another Arizona player. Arizona and Florida sucked last year.

what about a WR that can catch and run???...i guess its another season of the 3 yard dink...kordell was marginal in a offense that had jerome bettis to bail him out....the one thing kordell is not is a dink and dunk qwuick release pocket passer...this season is gonna suck im afraid...but what else is new :huh:

what about a WR that can catch and run???...i guess its another season of the 3 yard dink...kordell was marginal in a offense that had jerome bettis to bail him out....the one thing kordell is not is a dink and dunk qwuick release pocket passer...this season is gonna suck im afraid...but what else is new :huh:

it all started with the trade. wtf make a trade for more picks if you are going to get marginal players. i hate to sound like bmr, but this season for the bears is going to suck, the players we pick are not going to be any good.