Paul K benched again

aboz56

I agree. Excessive substitutions aren't going to be the answer to the Sox problems. Crede needs to play. Of course, now that I said that, Graffy will hit for the cycle. Daubach should play, however. That was a great hit he had yesterday with the bags loaded, even though it only scored one run. It was actually a clutch hit, not counting bases empty home runs as clutch hits. They have been few and far between this year.

And Graffy is the 3B in place of Crede...

I hate this giving everyone a chance to play BS.  Put the best lineup out there you dumb f***.

he is...pk is hurting and his production stinks...daubach had a big hit last night...whe youre playing as bad as pk is thats about all it takes to unseat you

graffy for crede..joe needs a day off every now and then and graffy has been very productive...i think maybe i would have sat jimenez today..he hasnt looked good at all the last 2 days...he might need a day to clear his head

And Graffy is the 3B in place of Crede...

I hate this giving everyone a chance to play BS. Put the best lineup out there you dumb f***.

I agree. Excessive substitutions aren't going to be the answer to the Sox problems. Crede needs to play. Of course, now that I said that, Graffy will hit for the cycle. Daubach should play, however. That was a great hit he had yesterday with the bags loaded, even though it only scored one run. It was actually a clutch hit, not counting bases empty home runs as clutch hits. They have been few and far between this year.

You guys have got to be kidding me. Why do you think our benches sucked so bad over the last couple of years? Because these guys never got any AB's too keep fresh. Guys like Jeff Leifer and Aaron Rowand were automatic outs because they were averaging less than an AB a game. In order for guys to be effective they need to play. When was the last time Joe Crede sat? Why is it such a big deal for him to get a day off???