Parking Pass

Sox1422

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:41 PM)
Are the Cubs games different?  Can't you just drive into one of the lots on gameday and pay the fee?

The lots fill a lot quicker, and they leave a certian amount of spaces for season pass holders. if not you end up down by 39th street in an auxillary lot, or out by IIT.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
The only cash lot during the Cub series is lot G.

in past years, they've said the same thing, but i've gotten into both lots E/C before.

I'll be church parking it this year though.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)
in past years, they've said the same thing, but i've gotten into both lots E/C before.

I'll be church parking it this year though.

This is the first time they've sold the tickets this way though.. if you bought tickets from the Sox, most also bought a pass.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
This is the first time they've sold the tickets this way though.. if you bought tickets from the Sox, most also bought a pass.

Are you saying I'm going to have problems parking?

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
I've tried.  They are all out.  I'm just going to live with Lot G.

If you can get there no later than noon you have a shot at an alternate parking lot.. but last year when I gave my folks my pass I ended up in G 2 hours before the game and they knew I was a full season holder. It's hit or miss. If there's a lot of people down there, they will stick to the rule.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
If you can get there no later than noon you have a shot at an alternate parking lot.. but last year when I gave my folks my pass I ended up in G 2 hours before the game and they knew I was a full season holder. It's hit or miss. If there's a lot of people down there, they will stick to the rule.

I'm going to try and get down there pretty early, maybe 11-11:30 so I will try Lot E first. If they don't let me in I'll go and grill, drink, and bag in Lot G.

Kind of want to check out MJH's tailgate. I think they will be in Lot E

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:13 PM)
I'm going to try and get down there pretty early, maybe 11-11:30 so I will try Lot E first.  If they don't let me in I'll go and grill, drink, and bag in Lot G.

Kind of want to check out MJH's tailgate.  I think they will be in Lot E

They'll be by gate 2 in lot E. Good time, too.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:17 PM)
Steff will you be in E on Sunday??

Id like to get down there about 11:30 and figured E wouldn't be a problem.  it hasn't been a problem in the past.  I'm gonna have to find T-Bone and see what he can do

I'm parking at Jimbo's and Brian is picking me up there and driving me over to E since he'll have tailgate stuff. I assume Steve and or Keith (I don't know who's using his other tickets) will be there also likely with that cornhole game..

I know plenty of people who have gotten there that early and gotten in E in the past, but like I said.. they sold tickets a bit different this year so I don't know if it will be the same. We were told that for nearly ever ticket sale they sold a pass. That's not how it's been in the past.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
I'm parking at Jimbo's and Brian is picking me up there and driving me over to E since he'll have tailgate stuff. I assume Steve and or Keith (I don't know who's using his other tickets) will be there also likely with that cornhole game..

I know plenty of people who have gotten there that early and gotten in E in the past, but like I said.. they sold tickets a bit different this year so I don't know if it will be the same. We were told that for nearly ever ticket sale they sold a pass. That's not how it's been in the past.

steff, it will be me, my brother, brian and his gf. Keith couldn't make it AGAIN :P

i guess the plan is to meet and jimbo's early.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
steff, it will be me, my brother, brian and his gf.  Keith couldn't make it AGAIN :P

i guess the plan is to meet and jimbo's early.

I knew A & B (:lol: ) were going he told me yesterday who else was going on Friday but I forgot. :lolhitting Heat stroke no doubt. Yes early. I'm leaving work at noon.