Parking Pass

Sox1422

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
I knew A & B (:lol: ) were going he told me yesterday who else was going on Friday but I forgot.  :lolhitting  Heat stroke no doubt. Yes early. I'm leaving work at noon.

heat stroke? it's like 80 :lol:

me and my bro are planning to leave around noon as well, hopefully the church is open around 12:30, should be.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
heat stroke? it's like 80 :lol:

me and my bro are planning to leave around noon as well, hopefully the church is open around 12:30, should be.

It was well over 90 on my deck yesterday... beer got warm fast. :cheers

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 03:19 PM)
Well I don't know any of you.  So what's the best way to find ya's??

I could probably do the balloon thing again.. I'll post here on Saturday if I'm gonna do that. Everyone finds the balloons.. :lol:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Wednesday, June 22, 2005

MEDIA ADVISORY

The Chicago White Sox are making the following recommendations to fans planning to attend this weekend’s games against the Chicago Cubs:

Fans should arrive at the ballpark early to avoid traffic. Gates to the ballpark will open two hours prior to game time each day.

The White Sox recommend that fans utilize public transportation. The CTA Red Line stops near the ballpark at 35th Street and the Green Line is just two blocks further east.

Fans driving to the ballpark with a reserved parking coupon should follow the directions on the coupon back to reach their assigned parking area. Parking coupons should be displayed prominently as fans approach the ballpark.

Fans intending to drive and pay for cash parking should follow directional signs to available lots. Cash will be accepted at Lots F, G and L. Signs will be changed as lots fill, directing fans to the nearest available parking. Additional parking may be directed to IIT, located just east of the Dan Ryan Expressway between 33rd and 35th streets. Free shuttle buses will transport fans to the ballpark from there.

Tailgating is permitted all three days, and parking lots will open three hours before game time. Tailgating during and after games is prohibited.

For Friday’s game ONLY, fans can park in Lot A beginning at 6:00 a.m., take the El to work, and return to the ballpark that afternoon. Lot A is accessible from Wentworth Avenue between 33rd and 35th streets. Cash and parking coupons for Friday’s game will be accepted. Tailgating will be permitted after noon.

Fans driving to the ballpark can tune their radios to AM 1620 or ESPN 1000 for traffic updates.

The weekend’s games are sold out. If fans are not holding tickets for a game, they should not come to the ballpark. No standing room tickets will be sold.

The Fan Deck has been sold to group customers for all three days. It will not be open to the public.

For the convenience of fans, additional portable concession stands will be placed in the upper deck and outfield concourses for the series.

Fans holding tickets for the upper level will not be able to access other levels of the ballpark. This policy ensures that fans enjoy the game with access to the areas of the ballpark where they bought tickets.

F & L have been added as cash lots..

Let the b****ing begin...