Who Starts the All-Star Game?

elrockinMT

ESPN BBTN last evening were talking about the AL starter for the All-Star game. Brantley thinks that Garland deserves the start while Gammons thinks Buerhle should start. Then John Kruk chimes in with "Roy Holiday" of Toronto when the name is Halliday. What do you all think? I love both Jon and Mark, but Buerhle has a better ERA and has shown consistency every year, but Jon has the most wins in MLB.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
ESPN BBTN last evening were talking about the AL starter for the All-Star game. Brantley thinks that Garland deserves the start while Gammons thinks Buerhle should start. Then John Kruk chimes in with "Roy Holiday" of Toronto when the name is Halliday. What do you all think? I love both Jon and Mark, but Buerhle has a better ERA and has shown consistency every year, but Jon has the most wins in MLB.

to be completely honest, i would rather have no sox pitchers make the all star game and just rest them for those days instead of pitching during the all star game and having some freak accident costing us the world series down the line

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
:banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :chair  :chair  :chair  :bang  :bang  :bang

im guessing your thinking the same thing, same thread in around the horn :lolhitting

Edited by chi-guy2

Buehrle was asked today after the game by Mac Jurko&Harry who he thought should start the All Star game. He said Kenny Rogers, Roy Halladay, then maybe Garland. Then he said he might be in the running, but he didnt think that he was as good as the previous guys he mentioned. He is such a great interview, so relaxed and candid.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
:banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :chair  :chair  :chair  :bang  :bang  :bang

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lolhitting

I guess im going to have to say it again. I havent decided yet im gunna wait untill that game gets closer.