Zambrainless melts down against the Brewers

Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)
Wow.  Are you guys watching this?  He gave up a 2-run double to Doug Davis, the Brewers' horrible hitting pitcher and then he serves up a 3-run bomb to Carlos Lee.  8 earned runs in 1.2 IP and he's yanked.

Thats just f***ing awesome. I love it when lawnmower boy gets his ass handed to him like that.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
This Hill kid is just mowing down Brewers. Looks like their main bullpen will live :(

yeah he looks pretty good, i kept hearing for a while that the cubs are high on this kid, think hes just being put in to use as trade bait for preston wilson

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Just viewed his HR on Baseball Tonight. Seeing that makes me want to have Lee back in a White Sox uniform.

Pods stealing on Friday will make you forget about him. I though wish we could've traded PK for him instead though. I think Lee is more consistant overall. Eh well. We go with what we got.

How about KW trade back for Carlos Lee(Brian Anderson and Joe Crede) and move Lee back to 3rd!!!

Pods stealing on Friday will make you forget about him. I though wish we could've traded PK for him instead though. I think Lee is more consistant overall. Eh well. We go with what we got.

How about KW trade back for Carlos Lee(Brian Anderson and Joe Crede) and move Lee back to 3rd!!!

It would have been nice but they had no need for a 1st baseman since they already have Lyle Overbay and Prince Fielder.

Yes indeedly do. Does anyone know if he was decent, defensively at 3B??

There's a reason he moved to LF. ;)

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
This Hill kid is just mowing down Brewers. Looks like their main bullpen will live :(

None of our pitching prospects would be able to pitch 4 + innings with 6 SO and no hits in relief.

I wish our organization could develop a Rich Hill. Or, good forbid, a Sergio Mitre.

--Instead of Felix Diaz clones.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 10:29 PM)
None of our pitching prospects would be able to pitch 4 + innings with 6 SO and no hits in relief.

I wish our organization could develop a Rich Hill. Or, good forbid, a Sergio Mitre.

--Instead of Felix Diaz clones.

I think Mitre is as good if not worse than Diaz. Mitre had a good 2 game stretch. Big whoop.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 11:03 PM)
I think Mitre is as good if not worse than Diaz. Mitre had a good 2 game stretch. Big whoop.

Mitre's fastball is quicker, in addition to more movement in comparison to Diaz. He also has a decent slider.

Diaz couldn't pull together two stellar outtings if he were facing the Sweeneyless Royals.

Point is the officials responsible for scouting and drafting minor league pitchers are doing a terrible job. Waiting over five years for a contributing arm to come out of the system is not acceptable on a contending club not spending 90million+ on payroll.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
Just because we have a better record doesnt mean we won the deal.. We did not get equal value to Lee in that trade

Agree to disagree I guess. I think both teams won that deal. Brewers got what the wanted and the Sox got what they needed.