wow

Steve9347

I've been an insane Sox fan for 15 years (since I was 7) and I never knew this website existed.

I just want to thank whomever the person or persons are who put this together, and whoever keeps it going. It's nice to talk to intellectual baseball people (ie Sox fans) instead of all my idiot Cub friends.

I'm drunk, so this is the sappiest I will get. Enjoy it, and welcome me to the board!

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
I've been an insane Sox fan for 15 years (since I was 7) and I never knew this website existed.

I just want to thank whomever the person or persons are who put this together, and whoever keeps it going.  It's nice to talk to intellectual baseball people (ie Sox fans) instead of all my idiot Cub friends.

I'm drunk, so this is the sappiest I will get.  Enjoy it, and welcome me to the board!

Welcome, my friend. This site is indeed great.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 02:25 AM)
Thats a weak Packer forum name, and yes i get the whole MVP x 3 stuff...still weak.

the mvpx3 stuff is more botu favre so i dont like it either. and i know its the offseason but the newest post was june 5th...