Coolest Athletic Shoes Ever

Texsox

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 08:53 AM)
I really, really, really want to try the Nike Barefoot shoes--but don't want to drop the money for them. I think those are *awesome.*

I didn't like them at all when I had them on, I ended up switching to Nike Impax Running. I just didnt think the Barefoots were comfortable.

I grew up in PF Flyers and Chuck Taylors. Now that Chucks ar back in style, my son won't let me buy them because he's wearing them. Damn kid stealing all the things that were cool when I was a kid. Why can't he rebel and piss me off like a normal teenager?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
I grew up in PF Flyers and Chuck Taylors. Now that Chucks ar back in style, my son won't let me buy them because he's wearing them. Damn kid stealing all the things that were cool when I was a kid.  Why can't he rebel and piss me off like a normal teenager?

Now we know why you love SLaP so much... its the rebellious kid that you never had :bang

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
I grew up in PF Flyers and Chuck Taylors. Now that Chucks ar back in style, my son won't let me buy them because he's wearing them. Damn kid stealing all the things that were cool when I was a kid.  Why can't he rebel and piss me off like a normal teenager?

My daughter has some, my son has some, my wife has a pair, I have a pair. We're so f***ing cute when we go places dressed alike. :D