Another FL Player

Soxfest

Before some of you guys complain about this. I just want to say one thing, Angelo has a very proven track record as an outstanding evaluator of talent, especially in later rounds, and mainly defensive players.

I'm not worried at all. Just because some of the "So Called Experts" rated some of these guys lower or talk about other players, doesn't mean these guys are better. After all, wouldn't you think that most of the so called experts would be in a front office somewhere if they were really that great?

I want Urlacher and Colin Cole signed as undrafted FA's pronto.

Angelo drafted K. Mccants, K. Walker #1 that was a buster, R.Williams suck, C.Tillman will be a complete bust , the guy was 2nd team 1AA team not even 1st team against b-rate talent and he went 35 , what a joke, he was the 16th ranked corner in MANY sources. :angry:

Before some of you guys complain about this.  I just want to say one thing, Angelo has a very proven track record as an outstanding evaluator of talent, especially in later rounds, and mainly defensive players.

I'm not worried at all.  Just because some of the "So Called Experts" rated some of these guys lower or talk about other players, doesn't mean these guys are better.  After all, wouldn't you think that most of the so called experts would be in a front office somewhere if they were really that great?

I want Urlacher and Colin Cole signed as undrafted FA's pronto.

so if 90 % of the people says that something is wrong, who has reasonalble knowledge of the subject, and only several says different. what do you think you should listen to.

have you really looked at his so-called impact on players being drafted. name me 5 who has done extremely well.

Well considering he's only been with the Bears for one year, you can't evaluate that. I really like Knight and Colombo and see a lot out of Wiliams, Bobby Gray and Adrian Peterson as well as Alex Brown. The fact thats its been a year still leaves it as an incomplete draft.

In Tampa he was known for being able to find late defensive talent.

I consider the scouts for the teams and the gm's the experts LDF. Basically he was rated on the Bears board as the 4th best corner and thats who they went with. Supposedly there was talk that the Texans were going to take him and Casserly is a very well respected guy.

This draft looks like there can be some really solid players. I love Haynes and I am really starting to like Rex as well as the cb and safety we drafted.

Gage is going to be really good and we address special teams with two players. Putting it simply, we addressed all our needs, imo. Angelo has said that he has one area left to target in the offseason and I'm guessing the rest of the money will go towards Urlie and Brown's extensions.

You can't judge this draft for a few years, no one has played a damn game yet and Grossman probly won't start for at least the next 2 years..chill :cheers

very, very, very true - it takes a few years to judge a draft at least a few years