Request for the photoshop "experts"

santo=dorf

Could somebody please make a "Hermey is my Homeboy" (this was the sign I held up in San Diego) graphic design?

I would like to look something like this:

jesus.jpg

IMG_0963.sized.jpg

Is there a way to get a trace of Hermanson's mugshot to be like the Bruce Lee picture? :huh:

ph_115812.jpg

:gosox3:

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 10:39 PM)

Looking at it more, it should be "Hermie."

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

While Pierzynski seemingly played down his own talent level, he was quick to praise new White Sox reliever Dustin Hermanson. The duo played together last year with San Francisco, where the right-hander served as a starter, middle reliever and a closer with 17 saves for the Giants.

"Hermie wants the ball when the game is on the line," Pierzynski said of Hermanson. "He was doing a good job as a starter last year, and they asked him to close, and he said, 'Sure. No problem.' Then, he went out and closed a bunch of games.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

"I'll tell you more [Monday]," Hermanson said. "I'll see how I feel when I go out there and start throwing. I felt all right, I guess. I was a little worn out in the second inning. I've been out there quite a bit lately."

"Hermie ran out of gas, but he gives me everything he has every day," Guillen added. "He did something that he wasn't supposed to be doing. But that's my best bet, and I was hoping we could get through it."

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 02:52 AM)
Nah, I'll leave it in my sig.

DePloderer, that's f***ing badass.  :headbang  but what would it look like with "Hermey" instead of "Hermy?"  :P

Well I don't know, It'd probably look the same only spelt different is my guess.