The Gigantic all encompassing TRADE THREAD

southsider2k5

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
ill pass, one good game for saarloos and people think hes amazing

No. He's young and cheap. I'm pretty sure his ERA is under 4. You need more than one good start to do that. I also like that his G/F ratio is over 2.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 01:56 PM)
lmao Saarloos... when he was in Houston he was known as Saarloser, we do not want that guy

There once was a time when a certain Sox starter was known only by the moniker Judy.

QUOTE(soxhawks @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 04:53 PM)
i hope to god we don't get him

We need somebody for insurance who can be a servicable 5th starter. I'd prefer someone who was making less money than Lilly but McCarthy is not ready and Duque is so injury prone.

No 4-man rotation either. Can't be burned out by Sept.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 06:22 PM)
Lilly:

vs. Left: .358 

vs. Right: .252

Day: 10.03 

Night: 5.31 

Current Month: 3.46 

:puke

why do you have to post scary things? you should be banned for posting such frightening numbers. :nono ;)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 11:55 AM)
After seeing Pale Hose Talk littered with tons of trade threads, both real and imagined, we have decided to minimize the clutter that has come with it, and start a thread for all of the trade talk in one place.  From now on all trade rumors and why don't we trade for so-and-so talk will belong here.  Any new threads will be merged into here.  The one exception will be is if the Sox make an ACTUAL deal, then we will have other threads about it.  Until that point, please keep all trade talk in these confines.

No, thank YOU.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Koskie, Hillenbrand, Hinske, and Hill.  Koskie is currently on the DL.  I think they would trade Hinske but who wants him?

Good point, I sure don't. Hillenbrand would be great here. I'm getting more and more confident that Randa is going to the Twins.