AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!

aboz56

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame attendance doesn't win ballgames.

What an embarssing defeat.  Does that Corey Patterson epitomize all things Chicago Cub or what?  Five-tool player my ass.

f***in' ay White Sox.

Korey Patterson isn't a 5-tool player. He's just a tool with 2 tools -- hitting meaningless solo homers and striking out.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 07:45 PM)
Korey Patterson isn't a 5-tool player.  He's just a tool with 2 tools -- hitting meaningless solo homers and striking out.

I know they call 4 K's in one game a golden sombrero. But what do they call a 5-K game? Patterson almost had one the last game in Milwaukee. He had 4 K's and came up in the bottom of the 9th. He got to two strikes, but managed to not strike out.

I know they call 4 K's in one game a golden sombrero.  But what do they call a 5-K game?  Patterson almost had one the last game in Milwaukee.  He had 4 K's and came up in the bottom of the 9th.  He got to two strikes, but managed to not strike out.

They should call it, "sent down to the minors."

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
How come I have to watch the Cubs post-game after a White Sox win, at the White Sox park, on a station that the Cubs share.  Dont give me this "It was the Cubs broadcast" s*** either. There should have been both teams broadcast before and after the game.

do you want to b**** a little more? They did the same thing last time which ever team was broadcasting on csn got the post-game show.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:27 PM)
do you want to b**** a little more?  They did the same thing last time which ever team was broadcasting on csn got the post-game show.

:finger :finger

I wasnt aware I was b****ing alot. Wait a second, I dont care.

Just got back from that game. HOT AS HELL JUST LIKE OUR BEST IN BASEBALL WHITESOX.

I had the privilege of having 5 drunken cub fans behind me that were talking so much crap before the game. Frank Thomas is hurt every other game. Then boom he hits a towering shot. When Pods got picked off, they said just walk them and pick them off is this ozzieball. A few innings later they were quiet.

Then of course they said we have the best player in baseball.

My boss summed it up nicely. What would you rather have chumps the best player in baseball or the best record. Sit the hell down before you make me get up. Its nice to have a boss who is 6'4 and about 270. They left by the 7th inning like all cubs fans and we enjoyed our victory with our fellow whitesox fans.

SOX PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know everyone loved the Thomas shot. I still love the right field shot off the foul pole by Crede. Good job going the other way with power Crede.

AJ Oppo field shot, thats the AJ we knew as a sox killer.

This team is starting to look like it can go off for a big run.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
Wow, it took you that long to get back?  I'm glad I live 5 minutes away. :D

Spent some time in the stadium club after the game. You have to celebrate you know.

Live in Downers Grove, not 5 minutes away.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
Spent some time in the stadium club after the game.  You have to celebrate you know.

Live in Downers Grove, not 5 minutes away.

No, I was saying that I live 5 minutes away. I was home in just about 10-15 minutes with the traffic and all.