Flubbies @ White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
Run scores, two out I presume?  Konerko should've gone home to get the runner?

He was facing home plate and was moving in to make the play. Instead he sorta stopped, turned, and fired to second. There is just no way in hell you can double up patterson on something like that.

Edited by qwerty

He was facing home plate and was moving in to make the play. Instead he sorta stopped, turned, and fired to second. There is just no way in hell you can double up patterson on something like that,

Damnit, that's the second time he's done that recently. Have the confidence to throw home and cut off the run.

IF we do somehow happen to lose this one, the worst we can do is tie the overall series 3-3 this year. And with the one stat that DOES matter, our games up on the Twins, it will be at 9.5 at worst. Things arent that bad. Still lots of game left, the Cubs pen, and the chance for a series win tomorrow if not today!!! GO SOX

QUOTE(Tadahito15 @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
IF we do somehow happen to lose this one, the worst we can do is tie the overall series 3-3 this year. And with the one stat that DOES matter, our games up on the Twins, it will be at 9.5 at worst. Things arent that bad. Still lots of game left, the Cubs pen, and the chance for a series win tomorrow if not today!!! GO SOX

I absolutely agree. The whole overview of where the Sox are right now is a scenario that I would have never dreamed possible before the start of the season. Thus, the reason for more optimism on my behalf about the rest of the season, and not just a focus on each individual game, etc. Teams lose games during the season, it happens. I'm beginning to get concerned about Contreras though.

QUOTE(SAVVY18 @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
These guys HAVE to be patient, like they usually are.  Relax and get him out of the game first and foremost.

We're usually patient? Have I been watching a different team all year?