Will Timo start tomorrow?

Jabroni

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
:headshake

I hope note.

In other news ajp is 6-9 lifetime off of greg maddux.

With any luck that gives us a guarantee that Widger won't be told to catch Contreras tomorrow.

The guy Timo has always hurt that you might be remembering is Brad Radke from the Twins...Timo's also had an excellent career against Radke, Ozzie played him in that game, and Timo hit quite well, including another long ball.

With any luck that gives us a guarantee that Widger won't be told to catch Contreras tomorrow.

The guy Timo has always hurt that you might be remembering is Brad Radke from the Twins...Timo's also had an excellent career against Radke, Ozzie played him in that game, and Timo hit quite well, including another long ball.

I'm sure AJ will be starting since he just had two straight days to rest.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 25, 2005 -> 12:39 AM)
Ozzie has said it himself that he really doesn't look at numbers and with Carl needing ab's I hardly doubt Timo starts.

I expect Maddux to be his old self today, in light of all the spitter stuff. Timo should not be on this team, but he still is so it behooves Ozzie to put Timo in the lineup when he has proven that he can hit Maddux.

Sox have always been in games til the end, so when it gets to the late innings, go ahead and pinch hit for Timo. Let Timo play RF and sit Dye.

Sometimes, one just had to pull a George Costanza and "do the opposite." When everyone wants Timo on the bench, do the reverse and start him.