Another Series win for the Sox

Cali

With today's win, the Sox series record so far is 5-2-1. This is the second time everybody jumped off the ledge after a game 1 loss, only to have the Sox win the next two. The KC series at home was the other suicide pact.

Keep it going Sox!! Build on KC blowing the game, and take it to the Choke-land A's!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
With today's win, the Sox series record so far is 5-2-1. This is the second time everybody jumped off the ledge after a game 1 loss, only to have the Sox win the next two. The KC series at home was the other suicide pact.

Keep it going Sox!! Build on KC blowing the game, and take it to the Choke-land A's!!

lol maybe the ledge jumping is something we should keep doing ....it seems to work for us huh............ ;) :lol:

lol maybe the ledge jumping is something we should keep doing ....it seems to work for us huh............ ;) :lol:

I remember on Friday a bunch of us were absolutly miserable, what a difference two days can make! :D

:bringit Oakland

CWSOX45

Thanks for the reminder - that's why one has to stay more on an even keel than ride such highs and lows - this was a big series for us becuse we finally took a series from the twinkies and we needed to do that - and if we take all of our series on a 5-2-1 basis we will do quite well -

I hate the ledge, I am afraid I'll fall! Hold me.... ;)

Kinda shocked to hear that we are 5-2-1 in our first 8 series. I didn't check the accuracy of that, so I'll take your word for it.

That just shows that when we lose, we LOSE. 5-2-1 and we should have a much better record than we do. But, these past 2 games are a good sign.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont like heights either cw.. but if it works i would be willing to stand out there to bring us a playoff chance and world series title to the south side.......hey i can take one for the team too............ :D

Too late..I jumped after that last lost against cleveland..and I'm already dead..

This is my ghost typing..I knew I shouldn't have jumped... :angry: ;)

KC 0-3

Det 3-0

Cle 2-1

Det 2-1

KC 2-1

Cle 2-2

Bal 1-2

Mon 2-1

we only had one bad series -

Hmmm..I stand corrected.

However, losing 2 out of 3 to teams like Cleveland and Baltimore feels a lot worse than it actually is. Feels like losing 9 out of 10, or so. ;)

I'm a worrier by nature. I don't know if I'm a worrier because I'm a WS fan or if I'm a WS fan because I'm a worrier. :huh:

Good point about the ledge.

Maybe this is the year we just have to ride it out and be patient.

Though we did do what some posters said to fire us up.

We did have a fight and the skipper did get thrown out.

Nice observations on this board after game one I'd say.

Just make sure it is a short ledge!