Jose.......

TheBigHurt

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 01:11 PM)
What the f*** are you talking about?  How in the hell is AJ supposed to make Contreras throw exactly what he wants him to throw?  This shows a problem with management?!  Seriously, what the f*** are you talking about?

Relax. BUt yes, I see your point. Jose can shake off pitches but AJ then needs to communicate with him more b/w innings.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 12:17 PM)
Relax. BUt yes, I see your point. Jose can shake off pitches but AJ then needs to communicate with him more b/w innings.

I'm sure AJ is doing plenty of talking between innings. Contreras just doesn't know how to pitch, it's that simple. If he's just shut up and do what he's told, he'd be amazing. He has talent through the roof, but he has no clue how to use it.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
I'm sure AJ is doing plenty of talking between innings.  Contreras just doesn't know how to pitch, it's that simple.  If he's just shut up and do what he's told, he'd be amazing.  He has talent through the roof, but he has no clue how to use it.

He should use his fastball more with location and less forkballs and only with 2 strikes.