Crazy Promotion

SoxFan1

From ESPN.com:

Rumblings and Grumblings

Finally, loyal reader David Hallstrom has come upon the baseball promotion of the year.

On July 30, in the Florida State League, the Daytona Cubs will honor Bud Selig's birthday. How? Just wear a "tie" to the ballpark -- and get two tickets for the price of one.

Hahahaha! Thats classic. But, I am worried. If Selig calls the ASG a tie in the Cell, then maybe a drunk sCrUBS fan may attack him! :D

From ESPN.com:

Rumblings and Grumblings

Finally, loyal reader David Hallstrom has come upon the baseball promotion of the year.

On July 30, in the Florida State League, the Daytona Cubs will honor Bud Selig's birthday. How? Just wear a "tie" to the ballpark -- and get two tickets for the price of one.

Hahahaha! Thats classic. But, I am worried. If Selig calls the ASG a tie in the Cell, then maybe a drunk sCrUBS fan may attack him!  :D

Just wear a "tie"

a tie and nothing else ??? :D

My Grandma lives in Daytona Beach so I go to a couple of Daytona Cub games every year...they never did crazy promotions like this in the past...but then again they have a new owner. It is a beautiful little stadium, if any of you happened to be wandering around Daytona Beach I recomend you go.

Guest hotsoxchick1

a tie and nothing else...yikes....baggs.....i dont think i want to be there for that promo..some people need on more than a tie....... :D ....i still think the veek family has it when it comes to promos... like last years dont go to the game day....where they had the party in the parking lot and wouldnt let anyone in till around the 6th inning........classic.........lol....... :headbang