Flubs vs. White Sox 6/26/05 game thread

Dam8610

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 03:16 PM)
Hawk needs to find something new.  "Stretch" just doesn't work very much.

Like I already said, it just pisses me off. It's caught 95 percent of the time he says it, and it just seems to make worse the fact that someone just missed a homer.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
Like I already said, it just pisses me off.  It's caught 95 percent of the time he says it, and it just seems to make worse the fact that someone just missed a homer.

He is senile what can you expect.

Seems like our hitters don't know that Prior was likely going to be on a pitch count today. Our wrong hitters are swinging at the first pitch, while hitters that should be swinging at 3-0 meatballs are taking those pitches. We've still yet to defeat a stud pitcher this season (thankfully there aren't many of them in the AL).

69 pitches through 6? Sox don't deserve to win this ballgame with the flat out awful approach they've been using. Prior hasn't dominated anyone, he's thrown hittable pitches that are taken and good pitches that are swung at. I'm sick of watching this.

Edited by Cerbaho-WG

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
Into the 7th, down 1-0, correct?  And the Sox only have 1 hit?

Yes, and 0 walks. And Prior's pitch count is so low it's sad. We didn't do a damn thing to get him out of the game, sometimes I think they don't even think about what they're doing.

Another hit.