White Sox at Detroit Tigers 6/28 6:05

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Figures that we stop hitting as we go into a series at Detroit and at Oakland, where will will have to throw McCarthy against their best pitcher, all while Minnesota gets the pleasure of being the next team to sweep KC and Tampa.

I'm not sure I want to think about what our lead will be in a week.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 05:43 PM)
Ugh. Figures that we stop hitting as we go into a series at Detroit and at Oakland, where will will have to throw McCarthy against their best pitcher, all while Minnesota gets the pleasure of being the next team to sweep KC and Tampa.

I'm not sure I want to think about what our lead will be in a week.

The Sox are doomed. Oh well, maybe next year.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
relax we will win score some runs today, although it does appear that they are lacking that killer instinct they had earlier in the year. Lets get it going damn it!

Earlier in the year...Hell they're lacking the killer instinct they had a week ago!

QUOTE(tony72 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Buerhle never gets offensive support ...

I just wish they would take more pitches...I am tired of a 3-0 counts ending in fly balls or pop ups...

Make the pitcher work !

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 05:44 PM)
The Sox are doomed. Oh well, maybe next year.

Haha. Obviously thats not true. Just seems like its fitting that when we are about to pull away from Minny they get six against KC and Tampa while we play at two places where we have struggled in the past.

And if we lose 4 games this week, its not the end of the world at all, im just saying don't be surprised.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)
damn our offense looks like s***. they are swinging at the first pitch and getting quick outs. Bonderman is good- but we are making him look really good!

we're making robertson look pretty good too.