White Sox at Detroit Tigers 6/28 6:05

Good job by Buehrle getting out of that inning.  I'm not so sure how long Ozzie will have him go.  I'd imagine he'll pitch the 7th, but Ozzie should have someone ready in the pen in case he gets in trouble.

He's at 103 pitches. He may be done. Robertson is at 105 pitches so he should be done as well. Thank God.

Edited by Jabroni

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
He's at 103 pitches.  He may be done.  Robertson is at 105 pitches so he should be done as well.  Thank God.

IMO time to make this a 3 inning game with Cotts, Politte, Hermanson. Buehrle gave us 6, lets get the win for him.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
IMO time to make this a 3 inning game with Cotts, Politte, Hermanson. Buehrle gave us 6, lets get the win for him.

I agree with you, but you know Ozzie will keep Buehrle in. Doesn't Buehrle have like a 7 inning streak for games pitched? Or is it 6 innings? Anyways, that was one of our worst efforts in an inning this season.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:58 PM)
I agree with you, but you know Ozzie will keep Buehrle in.  Doesn't Buehrle have like a 7 inning streak for games pitched?  Or is it 6 innings? Anyways, that was one of our worst efforts in an inning this season.

Ya its 6 IP games pitched. But Buehrle back out tehre...