Favorite TV Show

tonyho7476

Mine has to be Smallville. I usually don't get into Science Fiction too much, but this show is just so well written. For those who don't know, its about Superman as a boy growing up in Smallville Kansas. You get to see how he develops as a teenager and learns his powers and abiliites. Plus you've gotta love Lana Lang, check the signature and avatar.

I would have voted Sopranos, but its not on enough for me to select it. It a close second.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
watch smallville all the time. my favorite would have to be alias though. jennifer garner... :wub:

Kristin Kreuk > Jennifer Garner....but I certianly wouldn't kick Jen out of bed!

The only network TV I watch is Family Guy.

Other than that I occasionally watch Cold Case Files, American Justice, stuff on the discovery health channel, Unwrapped, Good Eats (Alton Brown is hysterical) and Mythbusters.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
Show, entertainment... it doesn't matter.  It is the one thing on TV, that I MAKE SURE to watch.  I like other things, but nothing else is must see.

You ruined my thread

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:17 PM)
AH Ok, I'll play along...

Family Guy, Arrested Development, Drawn Together, Law&Order, and ER.

so then you pick 5... :bang

Family Guy is pretty popular...I watch the reruns on Adult Swim...it is a great show.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
Family Guy is pretty popular...I watch the reruns on Adult Swim...it is a great show.

Adult swim has some good shows on - I also like Futurama, but haven't watched it in a while.

I'm assuming we're only talking about currently running programs, right?

Comedy: Family Guy, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Daily Show (Does this count?)

Drama: The West Wing (I think I'm one of the few people who still watch this) and The Sopranos

Scrubs

Arrested Development

Lost

The Shield

Rescue Me

Curb Your Enthusiasm

nip/tuck

Reno 911!

South Park

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The West Wing

American Dad!

Entourage

QUOTE(Cali @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
Scrubs

Arrested Development

Lost

The Shield

Rescue Me

Curb Your Enthusiasm

nip/tuck

Reno 911!

South Park

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The West Wing

American Dad!

Entourage

great picks i have to agree with just about all of them my four favorite are the shield, south park, family guy, and reno 911. im not a big fan of 24 though, keefer sutherland pisses me off

Arrested Development, Reno911, and the occassional CSI or Law and Order (not always, but sometimes I'll enjoy them). When it comes to syndication, though, I love the early That 70s Show

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
wonder showzen

I've seen this a couple times and it cracks me up. I have no idea why it is so funny, but it just has me rolling the few times I've seen it. A very distinctive and original brand of comedy.