Anyone know..

Steff

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
Right now they have us on every other day... but I fear a total ban is coming. I'm going to have to come up with a creative way to water it..

put the ducks on your lawn to work.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
put the ducks on your lawn to work.

LOL... Actually the little ones are about to hatch. The eggs were rockin and rollin this morning when we left for work. I'm gonna be up all night watching for them.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
Crossed for ya!!!  :pray

Thanks Steff and QP...

Here is a link to my blog post about the place...

http://boringtheworld.blogspot.com/2005/06...o-home-yet.html

It just passed the inspection for the flood plain analysis today, so we are ready to go. Now comes the fun part of playing the bidding game. We have a whole strategery set up for it. It ought to be interesting.

QUOTE(mreye @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
They can't ban me. I have a well!

I wish we could for the lawn watering water. We have a lake right behind us and Jim and my dad are sure they can come up with something to just use the lake water... which I'm sure will end with me bailing them out of jail. :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
Thanks Steff and QP...

Here is a link to my blog post about the place...

http://boringtheworld.blogspot.com/2005/06...o-home-yet.html

It just passed the inspection for the flood plain analysis today, so we are ready to go.  Now comes the fun part of playing the bidding game.  We have a whole strategery set up for it.  It ought to be interesting.

Nice Mike. Good luck with the bidding. :cheers

QUOTE(farmteam @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
Too bad that storm last night missed North, eh?

You're not kidding. I was praying for the rain... it thundered a ton and I thought for sure it was going to hit us.. but no. :angry:

We should have something like 3 inches of rain in the area so far and we're just over a half inch. That's bad..

Probably depends if someone dobs you in, at least that's the case in Australia, where we've got water restrictions, and have damns that are only up to about 30 to 40% full.

You'd think it'd be even worse out here, but you can pretty much use all of the water you want, at least that's what they've told me. :ph34r:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
Probably depends if someone dobs you in, at least that's the case in Australia, where we've got water restrictions, and have damns that are only up to about 30 to 40% full.

You'd think it'd be even worse out here, but you can pretty much use all of the water you want, at least that's what they've told me.  :ph34r:

My neighbors are watering also. It's funny.. either 8:30 at night or 4am you hear everyone's sprinklers going on. :lol: