NBA Draft Thread

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
You think may will be a 20-10 player?

I didn't say that, I just said I don't really see any major difference between the two when they came into the league. I definitely think he'll score (20 might be a stretch for now, but I could see 15 in Charlotte), and be an okay rebounder (8-10). I don't think he's going to be a shot blocker like Brand however.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:58 PM)
Who do you think McCants is better than on that list and why?

Because he's the best shooter and overall offensive player in the draft. It was injuries that slowed him down this season, and playing with KG is only gonna raise his game that much more.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:00 PM)
This is a f***ed up draft. Green would have been a perfect fot for the timberwolves, sprewell is gone and all.

I think Minnesota needs some instant help though. Garnett is the only one I really have any faith in on that team. Anyone that takes Green is getting a steal at this point.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
Because he's the best shooter and overall offensive player in the draft.  It was injuries that slowed him down this season, and playing with KG is only gonna raise his game that much more.

But he's got an attitude problem and isn't exactly great on defense. T-Wolves are gonna have problems sharing around the ball in my opinion.

Green has T-Mac like potential.

Granger is a lot like Scottie Pippen and does a lot of things well. Well rounded game.

Wright is bigger, and better defensively.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:00 PM)
Because he's the best shooter and overall offensive player in the draft.  It was injuries that slowed him down this season, and playing with KG is only gonna raise his game that much more.

He shoots better than both webster and green?

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
But he's got an attitude problem and isn't exactly great on defense. T-Wolves are gonna have problems sharing around the ball in my opinion.

Granger is a lot like Scottie Pippen and does a lot of things well. Well rounded game.

I think his "attitude problem" is way overblown. He just wants to win, and Garnett does too. I don't think they'll have any problems getting along. We'll see I guess.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)

Green isn't going to help this year, and maybe not next year. the T-Wolves need some immediate help.

Granger is a solid player, but he is somewhat of a tweener. I would bet that is why he is slipping.

Wright tested as one of the weaker wing players in terms of athleticism and doesn't have the same quality of offensive game as McCants.

McCants should be able to score immediately. The rest could come.

Edited by ZoomSlowik