NBA Draft Thread

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Von is an interesting pick, Spiff could tell you more, but Von has tons of talent. He was a mickey D's AA and a very good shooter coming out. He is an explosive scorer, but very inconsistent in my opinion. He had no business being in the draft, but he's a guy that could dominate the NBDL in the scoring column and make the NBA eventually.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
It's amazing how far a guy's stock can drop in the course of a couple of weeks. Taft was a projected lottery pick for a really long time.

He was ranked so high before alot of people even entered the draft ( back in the winter he was as high as eight on some mock drafts/ He was still ranked high for a while but his workouts weren't very good i believe.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
No, I remember him saying it quite some time ago, and we all ripped on him.

You serious?

LOL you missed the boat at the time.

Because had a lot of people not declard he would be in the 1st.

Don't forget, at draft time last year, Taft was thought of as this years top pick, atleast he was the most likely choice at the time. Its amazing what another year of college exposed, he's a guy that would have been MUCH better off leaving after a year before his work ethic, and lack of skills were noticed by everyone.

definitely a deep draft, so much talent is coming with chris taft as a second rounder most likely and boss a second rounder followed up by dee brown

i found my quote in the nba draft lottery thread :)

Edited by chi-guy2