NBA Draft Thread

definitely a deep draft, so much talent is coming with chris taft as a second rounder most likely and boss a second rounder followed up by dee brown

i found my quote in the nba draft lottery thread :)

Yeah that was May, he was a consensus 2nd rounder in May.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomes is a Celtic. Not a Gomes fan. He'll give you numbers, but he took his team nowhere. I saw him give up in the Big East tourney last year, lose to Pacific, and then lead Providence to a s***ty season this year.

Did the Pacers score this draft or what? Danny Granger at 17? He's exactly what they needed. I bet Pacer fans are happy they held on to the 17th pick now. Just think, you would have scrubs like Deaven George and Slava Medvendenko if they had traded it...

Also, the Warriors had a terrific draft. They're gonna be so good next year.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 03:47 AM)
Anyone think Paxson will try to sign Kelenna Azubuike?  He went undrafted.  We need a SG that can play some D and he could fit the bill.  He is only 6'5" though.

6'5 shooting guard is a good size. Would be are tallest guard off the bat. It is possibly we take a look at him because we will be inviting alot of guys that went undrafted this year.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:41 AM)
So which one is it that you think will be better than deron?

Head.

I have not been able to respond to you yet because i have been busy trying to get the ootp league started which has taken quite abit of time. When i get more more time within the next day or two i will respond to you. Don't worry i have not forgotten about it. If you have noticed i have only really had time to read the pale hose section.