Viva La Bam...

MurcieOne

I've seen this show from time to time... and i gotta say. It's the dumbest s*** ever.... i mean it's so f***ing staged.... and that ruins whatever quality it could have (it would still suck anyway).

I mean the whole show is about a 30 something year old guy who has an overweight family whom he likes to pull pranks on. During Jackass they were kinda funny when they were actually pranks... now there just skits that his family goes along with i mean its just f***ing stupid. If they wanted like a real interesting show, they should make that pussy bam try and do math problems for like an hour... and see him struggle through it.

I might be in the minority on this but... i mean its just soooo bad that i needed to comment on it.

They are riding the wave of Jackass until they cannot ride it anymore. MTV pampers them and they take advantage of it. The parents dont care because MTV replaces everything that Bam destroys. Its basically "Problem Child: 20 years later", and the teeny boppers still watch.

Personally, I think the Wild Boyz is the good Jackass spinoff of the two of them. Steve-O and Pontius still do stupid things and make you laugh, but there is an element of danger every once in a while(dressing like bananas and TRYING to piss off a silverback gorilla, tying fish to your belt to let sharks eat it off, etc..) and then there is the humor and disgusting humor that keeps me in. And there is even a slight element of education there.

PLUS, when Johnny Knoxville made an appearance and they made Steve-O believe that Johnny was bitten by a venomous snake, that was priceless.

Bam can go, Steve-O and Pontius have a good thing going.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:30 AM)
The Andy Molanakis show's debut was better than both of them.  Talk about elementary stupid humor...but it works well.

For every one thing that made me chuckle.... there were like 10 things that made me feel embarassed for that kid... i hate it when a show makes me feel responsible somehow for it's actors... its a bad show.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 07:54 AM)
When the show first started I liked it but now its just like they try to hard to be funny and its just dumb.

yeah it got old fast. I knew Bam was some rich immature adult that could destroy anything and it would get fixed like that by MTV. I'm sick of most of the s*** MTV puts on now, but ESPN isn't that much better... What to watch, what to watch

:crying :banghead

Edited by wsox08

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 01:02 PM)
I'm pretty sure he's not.

Booya.

"But Mr. Milonakis isn’t a wise-ass junior high schooler. At 27, he’s a wise-ass network administrator at a midtown accounting firm who’s been quietly moonlighting in comedy for years.

Mr. Milonakis was completely up front about his age—it’s no secret—but didn’t want to go into great detail about his condition. Too "Barbara Walters Special," as he put it. "I do comedy," he said. Though his appearance did make it "harder to get girls," he said he’s in good health. "I don’t have any liver or kidney disease like Gary Coleman," he said."

-New York Observer.

Speaking of horrible television: I watched some of Average Joe last night. Horrible. That show is so bad that it should be on Fox. Absolutely awful.

Why people continue to try and be on that show is 100% beyond me.