The NBA Really Sucks

Listening to the radio and watching TV the past few nights I have come to relieze something. The NBA has really gone down hill and really sucks. The only games in the playoffs that I watched were the six in the Bulls series and game seven in the finals. During the Jordan era and even for the Lakers last three titles it seemed to me that the NBA was so much better. Now it just sucks. Maybe the NBA has lost its luster because the Sox are playing so well right now and I really do not care about San Antino and Detroit but I was wondering if anyone else is with me here in the fact that the NBA is just garbage.

NCAA 2006 Countdown

T Minus 14 days until my life is dominated by a damn playstation game

:gosox3: - Trade Vizciano for a bag of bats

Hockey is the way I go

I also lost interest in Hockey about three or four years ago after the Hawks lost in the first round to the Blues and then the lockout just completely turned me off to Hockey. Who do these guys think they are? Didnt they just have a lockout less then ten years ago.

:gosox3: :sweep: the Tigers

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 09:44 AM)
College Hoops is sweet but I really do not start watching it until the Conference Tourney's but the three weeks of March Madness are great.

yeah march madness is my favorite time of the year, yet my bracket always seems to suck. I'm there for the full year of college bball

I like the NBA but I hardly watched the finals at all. Good defense, more like bad offense. Half the players couldn't hit a wide open shot. The most important ones can't even shoot free throws. I watch the Celtics cause I like them and they are actually pretty entertaining, but there are a lot of boring teams out there. Everyone just runs pick and roll ad nauseum because there are few point guards left who can actually run an offense.

in the '90's i was HUGE into the NBA, knowing every player, etc.

I completely lost interest when the bulls went down (and never regained interest during the bulls run this year).

For me it's baseball, followed in the distance by football and college basketball.

Since the Bulls lost game 3 in the playoffs, I lost interest. s***, I could care less about this draft. I just wanna know where Deron Williams ends up. The Bulls dont have any picks do they?

Nope no pick in the draft. Williams will end up getting picked third by who ever picks there. may be a trade by Portland.

Packers :finger

Twins :finger

Cubs :finger

Colts :finger

Viqueens :finger

Lions :finger

Tigers :finger

Indians :finger

Royals :finger

Pistons :finger

Pacers :finger

im a bulls fan "through thick and thin" but I could care less about the rest of the NBA besides Reggie Miller who i really liked.... but now since he is gone screw Indiana :snr

Not only did I like reggie he was the last player left that really reminded me of the Jordan era of basketball all the time... Those indiana playoff series back than were awesome.

I hated when Reggie Miller was playing, he killed my Knicks over and over.

Since we're talking about our ranks of sports:

1. Football

2. Baseball

3. College BBall

4. NBA

Edited by Be Good

I hated when Reggie Miller was playing, he killed my Knicks over and over.

Since we're talking about our ranks of sports:

1. Football

2. Baseball

3. College BBall

4. NBA

I agree with your rankings only I would but College Football right behind Pro Basebal. But how in the hell are you a Knicks, Fins, Sox, and G-Town fan? That is an odd mix of teams. But at least you got one right in choosing to root for the Sox

The greatest WWF tag team of all time is either the Rockers or the Orient Express with Mr. Fuji

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
maybe Legion of Doom...

Just bought their DVD. Pretty good. Anyway, I love the NBA. It's actually much stronger than it was in Jordan's 2nd Dynasty days. There's alot more athleticism and alot better Europeans. Some players have no idea of fundamentals though and that's what can make it unwatchable for some fans. I agree with SA/Detroit being a series of a lack of offense, not two great defensive teams.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
I agree with SA/Detroit being a series of a lack of offense, not two great defensive teams.

Those are the two best defensive teams in the league, what are you talking about?

That reminds me of what people were saying when the Pistons played the Pacers in the Eastern Conference Finals last year. Not enough excitement. :crying

Meanwhile, I was loving every minute of it like Doug E Fresh. :headbang

Bushwhackers or maybe Legion of Doom...

Good tag teams but not quite Marty Genety and Shawn Micheals or Tanaka and the other guy. I forgot two other great teams Demolition and the Powers of Pain

:fight Mcbride on Tyson

If I ever see Shawn Bradley in Person I'm going to give him a dutch oven

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
my rankings

1 mlb

2 nfl

3 nba

4 ncaa football

5 ncaa basketball

6 lingerie bowl  :wub:

7 boxing

About right except:

1.) Lingerie Bowl - Dennis Rodman

2.) MLB

3.) NFL