Great pitching matchups.....

Bmr31

Your optimism is very refreashing and I hope is as wise. :headbang

LOL well dont be so sure. I meant the two pitching matchups reminded me of playoff matchups. I dont think its likely the sox will make the playoffs, but i sure hope so.

Hopefully we see the Buehrle that pitched in the last 6 innings against the Twins and not the other MB we had seen in the 5 or so innings previous to that. This could be another huge momentum series seeing as how badly we have played against the West Coast teams in recent years.

Hopefully we see the Buehrle that pitched in the last 6 innings against the Twins and not the other MB we had seen in the 5 or so innings previous to that.  This could be another huge momentum series seeing as how badly we have played against the West Coast teams in recent years.

Great point southsider! This is a true momentum series and the one with Seattle also. We have to prove that we can beat those West Coast teams and that we can win the division. Its early to say, but these next 2 or 3 series can make or break this season. Its still very early though. I just hpe the Sox can at least win each series. Im not asking for a sweep because its hard to sweep Western teams but at least 2 out of 3. And if we cant win two, then play hard and get them the next day. Its gonna be rough, Zito and Mulder are like Colon and Buehrle! Very even match-ups! This series is gonna be big especially since it is at home in da Cell! :headbang

Great point southsider! This is a true momentum series and the one with Seattle also. We have to prove that we can beat those West Coast teams and that we can win the division. Its early to say, but these next 2 or 3 series can make or break this season. Its still very early though. I just hpe the Sox can at least win each series. Im not asking for a sweep because its hard to sweep Western teams but at least 2 out of 3. And if we cant win two, then play hard and get them the next day. Its gonna be rough, Zito and Mulder are like Colon and Buehrle! Very even match-ups! This series is gonna be big especially since it is at home in da Cell!  :headbang

If we can go 3-3 combined against Seattle and Oakland, I will not be upset. Anything more than that is a bonus. To win the division all we have to do is play .500 against the good teams and play good ball against the bad teams.