Sox vs. Tigers 6/29/05 6:05 CST Gamethread

Capn12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This poor excuse for an offense cant put up more runs on Jason Freakin Johnson. This is sad.

We usually crush this guy. But I forget.....he is hitting the corners, throwing his curve for a strikes...did you see the break on his curveball, good lord Arod himself could barely even touch that.

100 mph is so quick. I once turned a pitching machine up to 100 to see what it looked like, and I was taking a few swings. I swung and missed a couple then I hit one and the head of my aluminum bat when flying at the machine. It broke the aluminum bat in two.

This poor excuse for an offense cant put up more runs on Jason Freakin Johnson. This is sad.

We usually crush this guy.  But I forget.....he is hitting the corners, throwing his curve for a strikes...did you see the break on his curveball, good lord Arod himself could barely even touch that.

LOL, so true.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 07:17 PM)

We usually crush this guy.  But I forget.....he is hitting the corners, throwing his curve for a strikes...did you see the break on his curveball, good lord Arod himself could barely even touch that.

He has a 3 and a half ERA against pretty much everybody in the league. 7 Innings and 3 ER, which we got, is pretty much what everybody in the league gets against him.